Jason Hammer, DVM
- Attended Emory University prior to graduating from the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1995. Has been practicing in the Morrisville area for over 17 years.
- Special interests in canine and feline dentistry, orthopedic surgery, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Cary with his wife Heather; daughter Naomi; son Ryder; English bulldog Pancake; and a rescue kitty Boris.
- Enjoys cycling, photography, architectural design, landscaping, and kayaking.
Jennifer Suter, DVM
- Worked at a zoo in California for 2 years prior to a career change to Veterinary Medicine. A graduate of the University of California – Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. Selected to Phi Zeta, The Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine in 2004.
- Special interest in internal medicine, dermatology, geriatric medicine, surgery and ultrasound.
- Resides in Cary with her husband Steve; daughters Avery and Ashlyn; Boxer Lola and Boston Terrier Pickle Jane “PJ”.
- Foodie, wine-lover and gardening aficionado.
Jimmy Harper, DVM
- Graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Animal Science. Continued on at North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, graduating in 2018.
- Special interests include orthopedic surgery, ultrasound, oncology, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Morrisville with his wife Staci and rescue dog and cat, Otto and Asher.
- Enjoys CrossFit, golf, and watching/attending NCSU athletic events.
Rachel Fried, DVM
- Attended Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts. Completed her senior clinical rotations at North Carolina State University School of Veterinary Medicine and graduated with high honors in January of 2010.
- Dr. Fried’s clinical interests include feline medicine, emergency medicine & surgery, ultrasound, and internal medicine.
- Dr. Fried lives in the Triangle with her husband David, young daughter Avery, and two cats, Tucker & Winston.
- In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, snowboarding, & scuba diving.
David Chen, DVM, CVA
- Graduated from Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine where he completed his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2010. In 2016 Dr. Chen attended CHI Institute in Florida to become a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist and enjoys practicing integrative veterinary medicine.
- He resides in Durham with his wife, daughter, and two rescue cats.
- When he’s not working, Dr. Chen enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, playing basketball, and traveling.