Jason Hammer, DVM
- Attended Emory University prior to graduating from the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1995. Has been practicing in the Morrisville area for over 17 years.
- Special interests in canine and feline dentistry, orthopedic surgery, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Cary with his wife Heather; daughter Naomi; son Ryder; English bulldog Pancake; and a rescue kitty Boris.
- Enjoys cycling, photography, architectural design, landscaping, and kayaking.
Jennifer Suter, DVM
- Worked at a zoo in California for 2 years prior to a career change to Veterinary Medicine. A graduate of the University of California – Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. Selected to Phi Zeta, The Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine in 2004.
- Special interest in internal medicine, dermatology, geriatric medicine, surgery and ultrasound.
- Resides in Cary with her husband Steve; daughters Avery and Ashlyn; Boxer Lola and Boston Terrier Pickle Jane “PJ”.
- Foodie, wine-lover and gardening aficionado.
Molly Shelton, DVM
- Attended Duke University prior to graduating from the North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine in 2015. Completed an additional year of rigorous training in Specialty and Emergency Medicine and Surgery at Carolina Veterinary Specialists in Greensboro, North Carolina prior to joining Preston Animal Hospital.
- Special interests include soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, emergency medicine, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Cary with her husband Troy; her beagle, Ison; and her ragdoll, Ella.
- Enjoys CrossFit, watching Duke Blue Devil basketball and football, and trying new restaurants and activities in the Triangle.
Jimmy Harper, DVM
- Graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Animal Science. Continued on at North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, graduating in 2018.
- Special interests include orthopedic surgery, ultrasound, oncology, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Morrisville with his wife Staci and rescue dog and cat, Otto and Asher.
- Enjoys CrossFit, golf, and watching/attending NCSU athletic events.
Tracy Doty, Practice Manager
- B.S. in Business Management with minors in Biology and Chemistry.
- Post graduate studies in Animal Nutrition at NCSU in 2011.
- Certified in canine massage and pursuing certification in canine rehabilitation.
- Resides in Apex with her husband, Zack; Tibetan Mastiff, Thor; Doberman Pinscher, River; German Shepherd, Faith; and Tibetan Terrier, Journey.
- Enjoys competing in conformation dog shows, judging all-breed dog shows and cheering on the Carolina Panthers.