Jason Hammer, DVM
- Attended Emory University prior to graduating from the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1995. Has been practicing in the Morrisville area for over 17 years.
- Special interests in canine and feline dentistry, orthopedic surgery, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Cary with his wife Heather; daughter Naomi; son Ryder; English bulldog Pancake; and a rescue kitty Boris.
- Enjoys cycling, photography, architectural design, landscaping, and kayaking.
Jennifer Suter, DVM
- Worked at a zoo in California for 2 years prior to a career change to Veterinary Medicine. A graduate of the University of California – Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in 2004. Selected to Phi Zeta, The Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine in 2004.
- Special interest in internal medicine, dermatology, geriatric medicine, surgery and ultrasound.
- Resides in Cary with her husband Steve; daughters Avery and Ashlyn; Boxer Lola and Boston Terrier Pickle Jane “PJ”.
- Foodie, wine-lover and gardening aficionado.
Jimmy Harper, DVM
- Graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Animal Science. Continued on at North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, graduating in 2018.
- Special interests include orthopedic surgery, ultrasound, oncology, and internal medicine.
- Resides in Morrisville with his wife Staci and rescue dog and cat, Otto and Asher.
- Enjoys CrossFit, golf, and watching/attending NCSU athletic events.
Lindsay Fenlason, Practice Manager
- Has worked in the veterinary field for over 13 years and currently studying Biochemistry at NCSU.
- Resides in Wake Forest with boyfriend Kevin; children Lauryn and Dylan; dogs, Gypsy, Stinky and Chance; and cat, Linus.
- Enjoys reading, watching movies, traveling and cheering on any New England sports team.